usbLink is built with a multifunctional port that can be applied to many types of applications. With these IO pins, user can easily plug in different type of IO modules with direct connection to USB port.
The features of iCM12 are listed as followings:
- Mini size, easy interfacing, high performance and user friendly device
- Used with USB 2.0 connection
- Direct interfacing to breadboard and iBoard series (Tiny, Mini & Lite)
- Excellent flexibility that allows user to extend the functionality with bootloader feature
- 4x IO pins (with 3x 10bit ADC, UART features)
- UART Baud Rates: 300 bps to 115.2 kbps
- Operating Voltage: 5Vdc
- 100mA current output at 5Vdc VDD pin with over-current protection
- Green LED - power on indicator
- Red LED - status and mode indicator
- Bootloader feature
- Dimension: 5.0cm X 2.3cm X 0.7cm (H)
- Wire length: ~ 30cm
- Standard 6x 2.54mm Pin Socket for IO Pin connection
- Overvoltage or overcurrent may damage the board. Extended exposure to stresses above the Recommended Operating Conditions may affect device reliability.
Accessories List: (These accessories would be shipped together)
- iCM12 - usbLink
- Preloaded Firmware: HID Bootloader + iCM12 Serial Firmware
- iCM12 firmware can be updated using Microchip USB HID Bootloader via USB port
- NO programmer is required!
- Use iBoot to force the iCM12 to enter soft-boot mode (remove all the output device first)
- Or short the PIN 4,5,6 [R2-R3-GND] together to enter hard-boot mode (remove from USB port first)
- Then program the iCM12 with provided firmware (iCM12_xx_Firmware.hex) file
- Press 'Reset Device' to restart the iCM12 module (remove the short pins first for the hard-boot mode)
- iCM12 Serial Firmware: [R0:N.A.][R1:N.A.][R2:RX][R3:TX]
Photos (iCM12 - usbLink):
- with 'SerialCommLite'